Common failures and maintenance of belt dryers during use
Source: | Date of issue:
| Views: 5770
Although belt dryers are currently more energy-efficient and energy-saving dryers, failures may occur in actual operation. What we do is to find out the cause of the failure to eliminate it, and let the belt dryer serve us. Therefore, when customers a…
Although belt dryers are currently more energy-efficient and energy-saving dryers, failures may occur in actual operation. What we do is to find out the cause of the failure to eliminate it, and let the belt dryer serve us. Therefore, when customers are purchasing a belt dryer, they should pay attention to the configuration of the dryer. The selection of the filter on the belt dryer should be compatible with the dryer's tooth channel and aperture. Generally, the mesh diameter of the filter is dry. 0.2 times the machine entry channel or aperture is enough. What are the common faults of the belt dryer in use? How to solve it? How to maintain it? The professional staff of Kewei will introduce a few points to you:
1. Before starting the machine, check the air source triplet to drain the water and ensure a sufficient oil level.
2. Ensure that the dryer equipment is well grounded, and the temperature meter on the equipment should be measured and verified.
3. Check and maintain the parts, such as adding lubricating oil to the bearing, adjusting the pulley, checking the electrical circuit, the rocker arm of the door, the pipe connection, etc. and fixing it.
4. The fire failure of the raw material may be caused by the design problem of the dryer equipment, or the raw material cannot be sucked away, causing a fire in the dryer, etc. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors, such as forcibly heating a dryer that is too small to achieve a drying effect, causing a fire. At this time, it is recommended to replace and modify the dryer equipment, check whether the dryer is installed correctly, whether it is leaking or increasing the wind pressure. Use the dryer correctly, and be cautious to increase the temperature of the dryer to avoid fire.
5. There is a problem that the raw materials cannot be dried at one time, which is mainly caused by the too small or improper use of the dryer. In addition, errors in the calculation of wind pressure and flow in the wind network can also cause such failures. You can replace or re-modify the drying equipment, or require the manufacturer to recalculate the air pressure, flow and other changes. If it is caused by improper operation, the operator shall strictly follow the instructions for correct operation.
6. Make sure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the support spring connection is tight, and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel, and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.
7. Keep the equipment clean, wipe the equipment daily, and clean the lint in the dust box to ensure ventilation. Open the rear cover regularly to clean the inside of the equipment.
SelectionBelt dryers have a wide range of applications, and currently have their abilities in the pharmaceutical, food, biological, chemical …
As the worlds energy consumption is increasing year by year, the burning and utilization of coal, which is a primary energy source, releases …
The ZPG special spray dryer for Chinese medicine extract is a special spray dryer. The high-speed centrifugal spray device for Chinese medici…
Although belt dryers are currently more energy-efficient and energy-saving dryers, failures may occur in actual operation. What we do is to f…
The general requirements of the granulator used in the calcium carbonate industry are high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption, simple…
Drying equipment is very widely used in industrial testing. Many fields require the use of drying equipment. Similarly, drying equipment also…