1. Overview of pistachio materials:
Pistachio, also known as "Wu Mingzi", is similar to ginkgo, with cracks and seams that are different from ginkgo. Pistachios are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidant elements. They are low in fat, low in calories and high in fiber. They are a wise choice for health. It is mainly produced in Syria, Iraq, Iran, the southwestern part of the former Soviet Union and southern Europe. It is also cultivated in Xinjiang, China. Pistachios are suitable for normal growth in this area and have good economic benefits. At the same time, they can be used as an excellent water and soil conservation tree species.
2. Features of Pistachio Vacuum Rake Dryer:
1. This machine adopts the heating method of interlayer and internal stirring at the same time, with large heat transfer surface and high thermal efficiency;
2. The machine is equipped with stirring to make the material form a continuous circulation state in the cylinder, which further improves the uniformity of the heating of the material;
3. The machine is equipped with agitating, so that slurry, paste, and paste materials can be dried smoothly.
3. Application scope of vacuum rake dryer:
1. Dry the following materials in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other industries;
2. Suitable for slurry, paste and powder materials;
3. Heat sensitive materials requiring low temperature drying;
4. Materials that are easily oxidized, explosive, strongly irritating, and highly toxic;
5. Materials requiring recovery of organic solvents.